Patient Comfort and Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority
Calm, serene and quiet are not always associated with medical offices, but that is how patients describe their visit to Sun Vein & Vascular.
When we designed our state-of-the-art vein center, patient comfort and privacy was rated as important as the latest in technology and clinical treatments. Our professional and comfortable offices will help put you at ease with large treatment rooms, allowing a spouse or family member to stay with you during your treatment, if it makes you feel more comfortable.
Our appointments always run on-time. The staff is dedicated to being punctual and respecting your time.
- As a medical facility, we have always had a policy of sanitizing any surface after each patient encounter - but we are increasing our vigilance and frequency of disinfecting during the pandemic;
- Prior to every visit, we will ask our patients screening questions to ensure symptomatic or at-risk patients reschedule their appointments to avoid community spread;
- Our staff are required to wear masks for your protection. Upon entry to our office, you will be asked to wear a mask while in our office. You will also be asked to disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer;
- You will be immediately taken back to a treatment room to complete "no touch" registration in a private area;
- We are scheduling patients to limit the time and number of people in our waiting rooms and asking those escorting patients to wait in their cars to avoid crowding in the office. There will be less seating available in the waiting room to encourage safe distancing;
- We are encouraging no-touch payment methods;
- Daily, we are screening our staff and following CDC guidelines regarding staff members who are ill or may have been potentially exposed to COVID-19;
- We have Telemedicine options available.